* Let this dream catcher sift through your dreams and only let the good ones through!
* Allow your nightmares to escape, passing through the holes in the dream catcher and out of the window, harmlessly vanishing into the night.
* Get protection from bad dreams with this classic protective tree of life dream catcher.
* Hang it on your door or over a window or from the ceiling to allow your unwanted dreams to disappear and leave you undisturbed.
* The design includes feathers, stones and wooden beads, attached to a hygienic black plastic frame.
* Total length approximately 60cm (about 23.5 inches)
The tree of life has been associated with connecting all forms of creation since at least Persian and Ancient Mesopotamian times and this dream catcher links in with the various tales that have arisen although we can't guarantee that it will lead to immortality as some of the myths have suggested.
Dreams are weird. We all dream every night but remember few, if any, of our dreams.
Pleasant dreams are fantastic but unpleasant dreams can mean our sleep is disturbed and we don't rest properly.
Dream catchers are a Feng Shui concept and the idea is to place a dream catcher (plus maybe some crystals) above or near your bed.
Native Americans have long held the belief that the night air is full of dreams - both good and bad ones - and that a dream catcher acts as a filter, allowing the good dreams to pass though, sliding down the feathers into your body. The bad dreams don't know the way so they get tangled in the web of the dream catcher or the smaller, less threatening, dreams pass through the net, leaving you in peace.
Tree of Life Dreamcatcher with Feathers Beads & Stones Hanging Wall Decoration - B099ZV86N2V